We have classes in Strood, Maidstone, Gillingham, Canterbury and Herne Bay.
- Safe and modern realistic training in a friendly environment
- Highly experienced instructor, Steve Hazell, with over 20 years experience in martial arts.
- Trained to Home Office Approved standards
- Qualified Defence And Restraint Instructor (DART) for the International Bodyguard Association (IBA)
- Qualified sports therapist and fitness trainer
- Age 16+ Adult only classes
- Separate classes for beginner/intermediate/advanced levels
- Affordable training and membership fees – no hidden costs
- Inexpensive uniform – Free club t shirt with membership
- Few gradings – gradings are taken in small groups only
- All gradings are the same low cost
- Inexpensive courses for members
- We teach Wing Chun and it’s principles and theories as a developing “system” without being restricted by the “style”
- Lessons involve self-defence, fitness training, forms & visualisation, padwork, scenario training, defence from sitting and floor positions, energy drills, conflict resolution and common law.
- Training with stick, knife and improvised weapons is employed as these are common on today’s streets.
- Senior students sometimes wear durable tops, allowing for more realistic training in Chi Sau and sparring against grabs to sleeves/collar etc.
Gillingham classes on Thursday evenings.
Location: Methodist Church Hall, Wakely Road (Off Station Road), Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 7SE
Phone: 01622 752736
Mobile: 07889 232796